ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Saturday, January 2, 2010; ( 12:39 AM )

Family.

I was kinda pissed and bored to the max this morning. But as the day went by, i felt that i was pissed for nothing. I guess i should be more understanding towards my mother. I feel good today, somehow. I shall spent abit more time with my family. Going out too much may not be a good thing afterall.
Loneliness is a miserable feeling.

There's a chalet tomorrow & somehow i dun feel like going. But i got to at least show my face for a little while. Anyway, let's just hope the older batches are fun, if not i dunno how am i ganna talk. Phone shall not be my bff tomorrow, right, maybe for a little while to get off the awkward situation. ;D. I just hope things go well tomorrow.

I've thought and made my new year resolution already. It's not the ordinary good health, excellent grades for studies and stuff. It's a little, more to everything.
Gahh, it's not ganna be a easy year in 2010, i'm ganna miss so many things in 2009. Makes me feel sentimental sometimes. Grr

Nina and Meiying is ganna go sarawak tomorrow. I hope they come back slimmer and less retarded respectively ;D

My sister helped me bought a new book today. It's called, have a little faith, by mitch album, author of tuesdays with morrie. I shall take my time to enjoy it.
Thanks sister! :D

Fate always make fun of me.
When i thought of it suddenly, it will happen soon after.
When i thought of it for a long time, it will never happen
Dam it

I thought of Woon Ling's words suddenly.
Thanks for reminding me mann.
The passion is there, i gurantee it ;D

Lord of the rings is on tv now, climax already. I shall go and watch. ;D

Bye ;D



Live ;D