|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010; ( 1:11 AM )
Chalet Was a success and a blast even though i din stay overnight. It always gives me a sense of achievement when things go well after a hard days / weeks planning. "I was asked to do a favor, when i fact, I was given one" Really applies here. It turned out better than expected. At least there were jiahao and alisa to accompany me throughout & i really enjoyed playing bridge with the seniors before heading home. Should have started earlier. We played with the minimum that can start only with 3 only. Epic, it went all the way up to 5 and 6. Super high and fun. I guess all good things come to an end. ;D. We laughed like we know each other way long ago. I did not drink there. Tried not to, somehow wasn't in the mood to. It could have been better with more people around but i guess some people really cannot make it. Make do with what we have. Ahhh. ;D Wanted to call people down to have supper with me at the coffeeshop near compass. But i decided to head home. It's time to start tun-ing back my clock, kinda screwed up now. Byee ;D
|