ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Saturday, January 30, 2010; ( 10:39 PM )

Camp aspire make up in the morning.
It wasn't 2 hours, it was 3 and a half hours. Very funny, lots of things going on here and there. Jokes and lots of laughter.
Learnt quite alot.

Dam i think i'm going to miss my voice soon. I got this really BAD sorethroat + the screaming from ytd with the sore throat made it even worst. And to make thigs worst, i bit my tongue and there's a freaking HUGE ulcer there. Screwed.

Back home, Eat shit sleep homework dinner homework tv.

Ohhh, i think i saw mrs chen downstairs at the coffee shop while having my dinner. But ain't really sure! Kinda regret, i should just try my luck and shout her name. Even if i recognize wrongly also nevermind, that person will just think i'm an idiot or something. Ahhh, crap crap crap.
Without her = no Shannon today.
crap crap crap.

Was watching some show on tv. Channel 8 one. I forgot what's the title called. Never had the habit of remembering the titles of the show unless it's really impactful. Though this is an exception.
It's kinda touching.
I feel lucky to be living healthily. I feel lucky that i can have all that i wanted.

Do balloons reach the sky? Cause if it does, i'll like to release some of them to my grandparents. I got some words that i want to say to them. I never got to see their faces for the last time when they were at their final moments.
I miss them dearly.
Sigh

Bye ;D



Live ;D