ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Thursday, January 7, 2010; ( 11:59 PM )


But i have a regret, so my life's ganna be long. LOL

Finally, i'm done with changing blogskins.
It isn't really the best, neither is it the nicest
I just hate to see the words:
"The users of this account has been inactive, account banned for 90 days"
& the thought of see-ing my blog almost every other days, seeing that phrase,
Kinda suck. ;D

Why this skin?
I just thought the colours were nice. Very nice actually.

I saw 11.36am as 12.36pm and i thought i was freaking late for the camp today. I rushed through everything and when i was on the bus, i realised. It's a freaking 12.15 only. WTF! Actually, i din really rushed, i did not want to go actually.
Felt like pon-ing.

Turned out differently though, it's been a looonngggg time since i facilitate games. Kinda messy at the start but it worked out just fine as it comes towards the end. I still like Pegasus cheer despite being from aquila. The heartbeat cheer is superrr nice!
More to come on orientation already. Hoho

I want to go back school when o lvl results are being released. But i doubt the security guard will let us in. They were never so nice to actually let us in, after the incident during Chinese new year. Let's see who gets to succeed the super gay
CHOOOOONNNN~ LOL.

I'm supposed to be rushing AD/AS now for my econs, but i'm super lazy. That's the last part of the whole econs tutorial already! Excluding the crossword puzzle cause i dun intend to even touch or think about it.

I got shooting tomorrow. It starts at like 2+, but i'm going at 1+. Accompany fellow teo. I SO NICE OR WHAT? HAHAHA. Owe me waffle mann. ;D

Here's a super super super short short short story to remind us of things so trivial, we tend to forget.

From a Sermon by the Reb, 1958

"A little girl came home from school with a drawing she'd made in class. She danced into the kitchen, where her mother was preparing dinner.
" 'Mom, guess what?" she squealed, waving the drawing.
"Her mother never looked up.
" 'What?" she said, tending to the pots
" 'Guess what?" the child repeated, waving the drawing.
" 'What?" the mother said, tending to the plats.
" 'Mom, you're not listening.'
" 'Sweetie, yes I am.'
" 'Mom,' the child said,
"you're not listening with your eyes.'"

It's just fascinating how kids are so randomly inspiring at times

Bye ;D



Live ;D