ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Monday, January 18, 2010; ( 6:48 PM )

Bam, i just finish reading my econs lecture book.
I'll be feeling super guilty and stuff when i fail to read the lecture notes after lecture.
Reading before lecture still seems kind of weird to me.
Reading after lecture is so much better. Like a radio playing on repeat

I can say, the next few posts are ganna be super boring. Cause it's basically about school school and more school.
Monday blues. Almost slept during physics lessons, gp lessons was kind of an ok, just that 2 hours seem entirely long. I realise that almost all of our teachers like to call us up and ask us to present our answers.
This just goes to show, my work needs to be properly written on paper. I got called up to present maths and chemistry today. Just my luck.

After school, stayed back to sort of finish up what i started yesterday night. Went to do some pull ups and stuff with the guys and smelled this awfully smelly soap from the boy's toilet.
It's worst than ammonia lah! I never knew soap was that "fragant"!
It was dam funny when aaron spilled the bottle of soap. Epic to the max.

OHOHOH, i finally found out the difference between Nina and Meiying.
One has fat, one had fats. (notice had)
HAHAHA
Shall rush off to do work now. I need an organizer badly.

Bye ;D



Live ;D