ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Tuesday, December 15, 2009; ( 7:38 PM )

Beauty

Shit, i think i'm really suffering from jetlag
And just when i thought i wasnt.
it's 7pm now and i'm feeling super tired already. Back in frisco, it should be midnight now. That explains it. I'm so dam tired. Screw it!

Morning, wake up.
Afternoon, bugis with mavis and yanheng. Impromptu. But it was super fun as usual
Evening, mavis house
Night, Shannon's house

I'm suppose to deliver presents. But i realize, i rush out and forgot to bring all of them. Dang

That's what i pratically did today. No homework nothing. And speaking of homework, i feel dam screw up now. There are tons of homework just waiting for me to go and do them. They are like, adjacent to my table, and it sucks just looking at the work
My god, i know i need to do them, but come on, i just touched down yesterday.
When i was on the bus today, i recalled how much work there was.
And
A shiver went down my spine
Cause i think, i dun have enough days to finsh all the work. Fuckk. Seriously, Fuck-ed.

Bugis with m and y was very very fun. Spent our time over lunch talking about all the birthday surprises we give each other and xmas exchange.
I love all the birthday surprises, each person has it's own "theme" every time lah. I'll never forget, my secondary school birthdays. Awesome ttm.

Speaking of xmas next week, this year, it's 10 bucks per present. Wo De Tian. I dunno what to buy lah! Must be useful somemore. Plus plus, i no time to make presents already.
My brain isnt cooperating much either. I think it's in idle mode or something. I should hit the Enter button, soon.

I got alot of things to do now. And i really really mean alot of things to do. But guess what, i dun want to start yet. I want to enjoy somemore, and play somemore, before i start doing all the crap i'm supposed to do. Well, give me a night or a day
I promise, i'll start, soon.

Somehow, i feel, all this was already planned out long before. Before i went for a holiday, i knew i had alot of things coming my way after i came back. Homework, planning and more planning, going out. I guess, lao tian ye has already seen this coming. That's why, somehow, he's telling me to start doing work. And stop being extremely, extremely
Lazy and procrastinating all day.

I'm dam angry with myself today. Carelessness got the better of me. I knew i had to install and do all the shit again. And idk why i actually deleted my nokia suite last time. What was i thinking.
I could have avoided alot of things today, but i was too lazy to think and start moving my body. I felt, i knew, i could have.
But i did not.

I just remembered. I was suppose to post a picture of a burger for cheena nina. Another day perhaps. She's so so so so so so so so asking for a smack on her head sometimes. HAHAHA.

Bye ;D



Live ;D