|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Monday, December 14, 2009; ( 4:28 PM )
Rest of the pictures Facebook. Blogger takes forever to upload. Before i start.
Thanks for all the well wishes before i left Singapore. Really appreciate it alot guys. Thanks thanks ;D. My 3rd consecutive trip to the us. Somehow or rather, this time round, i find it the best out of the 3 San Fransico is beautiful Las Vegas is hot The phrase "Picture speaks a thousand words" is useful here. There's practically so much to say, that i'm so lazy to type. I think i shop and shop and shop and shop Alot this time round. Somemore got my cousin around, even better. Oh, and it's chilly cold in frisco. So cold, i could not even smile properly So cold, my face felt constipated most of the time. So cold, my hands felt like they were in the freezer for a gazillion years. But somehow, I miss the weather CAUSE IT'S SO DAM HOT IN SINGAPORE. Screw it What happens in Vegas, remains in Vegas! Vegas is dam hot, my god. I freaking loveee las vegas. We actually spent one whole day, walking the street of vegas, visiting every hotel. Cause every hotel has a unique theme of their own. For example like, i stay at circus circus, the theme is circus Cassars palace will be mythlogy. I want to go see the grand canyon and all the attractions there. But it's so dam expensive. A 1 day trip cause around 169 us per person. We got 4 of us, do you maths. 169 multiply by 8.1% because of tax, then mulitply by 1.4, because of exchange rate. Sian 1/2 Flight back from frisco to hongkong was great. I saw showers of falling stars. I regret not taking a photo. Dam! Bye ;D |