ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Wednesday, December 2, 2009; ( 8:07 PM )

Mixed feelings

Picture grabbed from Nina
Bye 1s18. I really enjoyed the times and laughter that we all had together as a class. U make my 17th year wonderful
Hello 2s16 !
I have to see Nina, boonhan, aaron, jacinthe, huiling, jocelyn and eileen are in the same class as me next year! Andd, sigit also! Plus 2 of his friends. Weeee, thank god, i know almost half the people in my class lah. ;D
But dam it!
FAC in my class lah, 1 more year with her. She, reminds me of the pain in pw. The pain of, we know what >.>

Quite alot of fun people in s17 also. I have a feeling, our class and s17 class ganna be very close. And that reminds me, "you suck, suck like gravity" is ganna be in s15, ahhh, morning assembly see her alr. LOL

Early morning, had physics lecture. I understand physics! Electricity is kinda easy. 3 cheers! Went over to hougang mall to had that humongous big sandwich again. Wah, their big fish, the fish really really really really really, dam, big lah! LOL.
Rush back to school to hear year head address after that.

It was kinda, nice. When she said, "Suffer these 10months then you can enjoy 30 years of life. Where else can you get such good stuff in life?"
I said, kinda loudly, Meiying's house. Really lah. Damit! LOL
Sv was cute also, he suddenly had a outburst of laughter. LOL

Just when i thought cca started at 3.30. It started at 2pm. Thank god 32pointer came over and tell me ah. If not, i think i'll miss my fortnight shoot already.
Speaking of fortnight shoot, yeaaaa. 486, new personal best. Next fortnight must go 500 already. I had a drift of concentration while shooting just now. Dam it. Need to train a little more.
Had a short party in canteen after that

Somehow, i wasnt really that high. In actual fact, i was kinda quiet. Which, is definitely so unusual of me. Perhaps i was tired, just did not have the mood to talk. Plus, the people who usually gets high with me are not there too. Gahhh.
Thanks teachers for the treat though. Really appreciate it ;D

I'm going San Fransico tomorrow, than to vegas! Back on 15th December, afternoon.
Somehow, i feel excited sometimes. Somehow, i feel like not going sometimes. I want to go vegas, i want to see how it because from a desert, to a city of lights. And more lights!
Vegas, reminds me of the awesome 21 show. ;D

Today's talking failed. Bimbo had to go esplanade. Left me and bitch. Din talk much too, just went to buy waffle and seperate ways after that. Aww, it's so sad to see all my classmates with me for 10 months. saying goodbye 1 by 1. Except Nina, and those in s16 next year. N-I-N-A leh. Dam it :(. HAHAHA

Alot of humans are going for their GCE soon, the time when i'm overseas too. When i'm back from frisco, dam i swear,
I'll definitely have bbq sessions, going out to have dinner etc etc
I'm so ganna miss everybody in Singapore.

Bon voyage jacinthe. HAVE FUN! ;D

I really really, appreciate the thoughts everybody has been sending me. Thanks a million. You guys made my day ;D

Bye! For at least 12 days! ;D



Live ;D