|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, December 20, 2009; ( 9:31 PM )
I got an ulcer on my lips now. MEIYING, SLAP YOURSELF LAH. LOL. Gahh, i'm so tired, and i really really feel like sleeping. I've so many things not done! I think i should get it done like, tomorrow! But maybe the following day. Seeee how lah! This year chirstmas is so dull. The shopping centres have not much stuff also. Orchard road is okok only despite the apec thingy going on this year. Ah shucks, where's the old Christmas season like last time !? I was jogging the past few days and the basketball court near my house seems so empty. Last time, in the night, so many people will be there playing basketball. Seriously miss those times when i was young. Play from afternoon to night, risk getting scolded by my parents. Despite all that, it was still dam fun. The field outside my house, used to play soccer around there. Shout and scream, sparkles and stuff. Dam, those were the times. Dun ask me why, i just missed it suddenly. Wah wtf, martin and fellow teo is cracking me up in msn. LOL. Dam joke, and i'm still laughing up till now. WTF WTF. HAHAHA. Okokok, tomorrow is a long day. And it's really really a long day. School's just around the corner in less than a month. Need to do some serious studying soon. It's all in the mind, it's all in the minddddd! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWEE TENG! Cheers ! ;D Byeee
|