ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Tuesday, November 17, 2009; ( 10:07 PM )

Intertwined

Yesterday, there was lessons in the morning. Shooting in the afternoon. Oh, my gun spoit already, wah curse lah! hahaha. But it's okay. Spoilt, went to canteen to find bitch and bimbo. I sat there, from 4.30 all the way to 7.
Laughing from 2 hours, and only studying for half an hour. Very very tired i swear, i cannot imagine my life next year without bitch man. I think, it's so boring. Noo more retarded jokes plus, AH CHA!

Today
Was supposed to have breakfast at white tangerine. But it's not open. Screw it, had macdonalds instead. After that, me bimbo and ernest went back school first, cause bitch had prepared breakfast for us. It wasnt that nice, but we still appriciate it. The cheese was NICE. I SWEAR.

Side track, SIAN, XIONG DI JUST TOLD ME, the meteor shower was early this morning, at like 1+ am! AND THIS MORNING, at that period of time, me boon and aaron was actually playing. WALAO, if i just stay awake for half an hour more, i can catch 1 or 2 flying pass the sky already.
FUCK!

Had this queensland test and they tested something like
"I am modifying the Sahara"
Retarded! LOL, but it's literature so, you can expect very funny answers. Maths questions were very easy, but it's kinda mind boggling. There's these few questions on folding boxes. I saw how ernest did that question. He just stare and shade the answer. Well, most of us did that. kinda cool how our brain works eh.
After that, i dunno why, we started poking each after the test. Must be too stress, OHOH, Redbull. LOL

Went to met my aunty, dinner, rain. I used to remember telling them about raining in the night. It's a nice feeling. Very, nice feeling.
Cab back home. And when i reached home, i felt very tired. I lay on my bed, and i din want to move anymore. These few days, it's really taking a toll on me mentally. I was really tired, and i really for the first time, felt
Tired

Talking to andy on msn can die. like, seriously. LOL

Bye ;D



Live ;D