|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Thursday, November 12, 2009; ( 8:13 PM )
I just read Pengjie's blog. Man, it sure brings back tons of memories eh, "birth cert spell wrong" friend! Hahaha Went to school today to do econs essay, hey, it was great okay, i actually finshed 4 essays lah. I left, like, another 4 more. And this time round, it's all 15 and 17marks, screw it. Econs department really banging hard this time round. Got mission X this saturday. And of course, SAKURA BUFFET. HAHAHA. Yet another buffet, wah shit lah, i think, this month, i ate like 5 buffets already. I need to excercise. Yes! Shannon Teooo, you should go run like everyday in the morning! ;D Fish and chips for lunch. Mannn, it's a rare sight that they are so nice. Thanks! Tomorrow is kindness day! Tomorrow is GPF! Tomorrow got shooting! Tomorrow Martin's Birthday dinner! Right, i want to thank, Bitch, Bimbo, meiying, nina, ly, sarah, aaron, junzhe, boonhan. melody, huiyi, mavis. You guys, make my day. Without fail. Tomorrow's kindness day! HAHAHA. Bye ;D
|