ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Monday, November 30, 2009; ( 8:25 PM )

Before everything

Jun Zhe owe the bank BB$3900!

I am motivated to blog today.
Motivated Motivated, why why why you ask !?
Cause We played Monopoly today, and it was super hilarious.
I used to think monopoly, was, dam boring! But it turned out otherwise.

We played till someone bankrupt
Define bankrupt
A person who owes the bank more than $5k. We created quite a number of rules. Dangg, it was uber super fun. Gosh, when are we ganna play it again? hahaha!
We played, for 2 and a half hours today. Super long, all the way until no hotels, lack of cash from bank. LOL

So i shall let pictures do the talking, since typing will be kinda, waste of time. ;D






i KNOW, i'm that pro. LOL.
Nah, it's just actually my luck. But i gotta thank jz alot. He paid me a total of 10k in the game. ;D Including Nina, that will be 12k.
Vp came to look at us, ask us to soften. Phew, i thought she wanted to ask us to keep, cause jc2's are having their a levels.
Speaking of Jc2's. Shooting chalet! Gahh, i'm so lazy to plan. Where's teletabies. HAHA

Went for shooting. I swear, sharing guns is a whole lot better than individuals one. I used to think otherwise, but now, Share fun. Right Martin? LOL
I like Sigit's gun. The feeling is there when i use his gun. It's loud and light. This wednesday fortnight got to use his gun, hopefully. It's time i put in my utmost effort for fortnight. Last week's one was very bad.
B-A-D.
Xiong di, reminded me, that i needed to modify his psp. Got to get my ass moving Shannon. MOVE IT.

After shooting, chit chat for awhile and then went home. Typical of Meiying, to be yawning away on a Monday. She should just faint and die. HAHAHA ;D
That aside, I got to do homework. I'm so lazy -.-

These few days were rather weird. Very very, weird. I have weird dreams, alot of things happening these few days. Gahh, sometimes, ignorance is bliss. That phrase always remind me of somebody in our classs. LOL

I aint what i am on the outside these days.
Behind those laughters, i know
I know something is wrong
But i'm lazy to go and fix it
Maybe, i should find a roundabout, like how i always did.
Fuck.

Byeeeeeee



Live ;D