ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Friday, November 20, 2009; ( 10:44 PM )

I actually got over it,
But fat and chubby told me something, and i'm pretty much flared out now
FACE THE WALL, BANG AND DIE LAH! LOL

This week, seemed especially long and hard. Like really, long and H.A.R.D. Long, because the days of waiting for lessons to come seems neverending lah! It's like, wait and wait and wait. Lessons for 1 hour, wait and wait and wait
I totally have no motivation to pick up my lecture book and start flipping through the pages and studying already. I dunno, my brain dosen't want to absorb anything that i'm reading these days.
Like, yesterday's maths lecture, integration, i totally din catch anything. I turn left, turn right, turn behind, chitchat, do personaility test.

Alright, i made a vow to myself just now, the weekend, i will compile my chemistry lecture notes and tutorial, and go bind them on Monday like how Ly did it. Super nicee. And i intend to
Really study econs market failure, do maths malcurian and understand yesterday's lecture on integration. Do gp, do physics tutorial.
Alot of things, yea there really is alot. But jc life, i gotta push on, even though it's the holidays. I ask for it. so...

Today, lessons end at 10.30. I forgot what i did, but i stayed in school till 7 plus, reach home at 8. Talking about bbq stuff
Bitch told me it's ganna rain next week too. Better check the forecast again and see wether anything goes wrong.

Fuck, why doesnt things just go my way these days. I've had enough of you life. Give me a break. For god's sake.

Bye ;D



Live ;D