|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Thursday, November 19, 2009; ( 6:59 PM )
Blog to kill time That reminds me, i got a not-that-long yet email waiting for me. Kay, tomorrow i shall type Lessons today. Maths was boring as usual, i dunno why. I just sat at my lecture, looking at the lecturer today. The integration was kinda boring. Did some personality test with some people. Talk around, din concentrate at all. Something's really wrong with me, i have N-O motivation to study at all I finally uds the feeling of N-O motivation. dam it! And i'm freaking having a cough now. "Curse and swears" Chemistry was great, i understand today's lecture "Chemistry of Life" That made perfect sense to me. Gp was funny. The lecturer abit siao today. LOL. It was a fun 1 hour gp lesson, if only every gp lessons was like this. Nooo complains already. Supposed to spent time with guys tonight. But while waiting, i shall just update. Have i mentioned, my eyes were imba these few days. I love my pair of eyes. There' cca tomorrow. Ayeee ya! I want it to be cancelled! I want go out and play. Screw it! There's a bbq next thursday, ohh, i cannot wait. We shall ride a bicycle, sing some songs, make some noise, scream out loud, enjoy and have fun. ;D Bye ;D
|