|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Friday, October 30, 2009; ( 10:15 PM )
Up Down Left Right Like a routine Yesterday Got back results, kinda satisfied with it, though it's like 1 more point than hit 60 already. But still, satisfied, wasnt expecting that kind of results also. So yea, I'm contented Alot of people kinda came to my house yesterday And make a fool of themselves. Especially, lim mei ying and bitch. Well, bimbo was kinda entertaining too. Especially when they play mario kart wii. Guys were in my room playing all sorts of warcraft maps Hohoho, after that, met andy and yanheng to have sakae. Sudden decision to go hougang point, since kovan has no dinner buffet. Sat down, talked, laughed, bullcrap And all the jazzzz. Gah Speaking of which, it's been a long time since i met sengchoon and pengjie already Today Went school, commendation day, slacked for like 3 hours, played talked and ran around. Shooting, bought a cake for sharlene, celebrate and home Standard with aaron and junzhe and reginald But din really had the mood to play. Something just keeps getting into me. Beside that point. I have been telling IW since yesterday that i was feeling kinda sentimental Pauses - to laugh I din really meant it at first, but i think it's getting into me now. Sinceee, next year we're all ganna split and go into different classes, it kinds of bring back lots of memories during 2009 I'm ganna miss all the laughter all the fun all the shouting and screaming all the mugging and sadness just simply, everything not forgetting pw, of course. duh. It's kinda great knowing an awesome bunch of friends who just pratically, are just wonderful. Especially when today's the last day of school. I totally forgot, to take photos. Dammit Bye ;D P.s. Yeaa, we need to take a break. It's exhausting. |