|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, October 25, 2009; ( 8:42 PM )
It's a lazy afternoon. I pratically spent my Sunday at home, without going anywhere And time seem to pass super slow Was supposed to go cut my hair today, but ahhh The weather is telling me not to go So, i shall listen to it Anyway, pictures of nike human race is up alr But i really want the pictures that nike photographer took. Best few shots all there lah Ah crap OH AND AND, Singapore was ranked 18 our of 19 cities. lol! I simply like Google chrome much more than firefox now. The interface is nice, the colours are nice, interchangeble themes, easy shortcuts that i can finally remember. so, BYE FIREFOX HELLO GOOGLE CHROME I gotta sleep. My weird mind told me to wake up at 8.30 am today for i dunno what reason, which totally screwed my whole day up. Thursday, ganna get back the results slip. Dam, i dun want to change classes or anything. Ah, i'll leave that to that day itself. For now, Sleep Bye ;D P.s Gratss, proud of ya ! ;D
|