ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Wednesday, August 26, 2009; ( 10:09 PM )

Value

A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?"

Hands started going up.

He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the dollar bill up.

He then asked, "Who still wants it?"

Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe.

He picked it up, now all crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way.

We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. You are special.




It's a short and familiar story. I'm sure some of us have heard this before. It's nice, have a sensational touch to it that well, i dunno how to put it in words. Have some self-confidence, pluck up a little courage and move on with life. I so regret so many decisions i've make & i dun want to make anymore. Go with the flow. gah, i'm exhausted.

I've not been myself today, for the whole day actually. I've got little to say, and my brain is screaming to my mind, listen and absorb! It's 27 days to promos. 27 days will tell you wether you get retain, or go up to j2. If you manage to go up to j2, what's your foundation like? I've been thinking quite abit after the chemistry lecture today.
I don't want to waste time, well at least not for now. Yet, it's terrible.

I've been forgetting many things lately. The small minor things that i've gone through in the past and many small minor stuff that i should be doing, and yet i've forgotten about it. No, not forgotten, just lazy to do so.

I want to scream out loud. I fucking dunno what's wrong with me.
Many many things in my mind now.

I should be studying for spa now. ya. spa.

Bye ;D


P.s You got wrong interpretation skills! haha



Live ;D