ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Monday, June 15, 2009; ( 12:57 AM )

I've finally reached home after a long walk from SERANGOON MRT all the way back home
I'll get to there later, so yes. Wait and slowly anticipate alright.

Woke up like 9 plus today despite sleeping super late yesterday and after surviving a one and a half hour talk with jacinthe, it almost killed my life kay. Tanah merah all the way to amk ! Painful experience. HAHA, joking.
Uncle's birthday today. Wish you later. Had this very nice dim sum at some random place. I forgot what the name is called, but from what i know, it's kind of very out of the way that normally ordinary people would not go. I mean think about it, who in the right mind will travel all the way to gain swee road or something to go to a building that is 7 storey tall, in which stories 1-6 is all carpark and level 7 is one whole big hall of dim dum ? The queue after we eat was stretching from the door all the way to level 6. Imagine how nice. But then, majority of the people there, elderly. Seeee ageing population ! And my uncle said something quite logical. That nowadays alot of people hiring old people already because cheaper to pay them. But actually that's not really true. Because old people do not know how to sell the goods to earn a better profit and thus in turn, it actually balances out lah !
Very very nice food.

After that headed to sentosa already. I forgot i din had a 5 dollars with me, so i put in a freaking 10 bucks into the machine and 7 1 dollar coins came rolling out. Dam, it was so paiseh + i was the only person there lah, and surrounding me are all, unknowns -.-.
Went in, had a hard time locating where they are. I think i'm extremely bad at finding people. I just cannot seem to spot them lah ! Same old place as clique used to go, emerald pavailion.
Quite a number of people were there also, okay, actually almost everybody turned up and it's quite fun.
The following stuff i'm typing is for me only, cause well, i want to write my memories somewhere.

Played monkey with like quite a lot of people and it was fun. Tmddd, i feel super saboed the whole day today. kaykay, but it was fun ! haha. Theennn, went beach, into the water, lucky i brought extra clothes lah ! Cheers, swim around and stuff. The rest of the j1's went cycling, left me with the j2's. But yeaa, i also dun feel like going cycling, may as well stay. Plus plus it was kinda fun actually, volleyball though i'm not supposed to and poker for awhile only. haha ;D
Got some drinks, met back with the j1's.
Water stuff again, water frisbee was awesome fun alright ! AND AND
I SWEAR I WILL NEVER SIT AGAIN ON THE SAND WITHOUT ANYBODY BESIDE ME.
Thanks alot ar winson and company, throw me into the sea. haha ! I seriously did not expected it lah ! I still thought what they doing. Dam, what goes around comes around, cause before that we throwed, cizhen. =x.
I swear i was super retarded there, screaming. Eh walaoo, how can dun scream, the guys there. Want my life lah ! Haha
Had ultimate frissbee. Pistolers against Riflers. Kay we lost ! But it's the fun lah deh ! And i enjoyed it alot. Captain's ball but we changed the rules like ultimate frissbee like that. Dam shiok ! Hahaa. We lost again ! Sigit and brenda betrayyerrrss ! haha. Andd i think, marking si ying is super funny. ;D
Well, got alot of photo's actually. But all with nadiah ! And i cannot get from her now. Very funny photoss lah.
Shower and then went to vivio.
Could not decided which restuarant to eat. Wanted sushi teh but cmi lah. a little bit too long already. Nadiah's birthday today also, bought a cake and cut lahh ! Duh -.-
Winson eat his food until can die lahh, HAHAH ! jiahao and kiat long knows. Dam super funny, cannot makan with him next time. nehneh pok. haha ;D
All the j1's except me hao and long left. Went movies with the rest of the j2's. Land of the lost

LAND OF THE LOST
WTF THIS SHOW IS SUPER FUNNY LAHH. BETTER THAN 4 CHRISTMASES, BETTER THAN EPIC MOVIE. NEVERENDING LAUGHTER OKAY ! Can laugh non-stop one lah ! I swear, u can have my word on that. Especially the middle part, laugh until your balls drop out i tell you. L0L. fuck you, wah shit, that's a word i cannot forget after i watch the movie. L0L. It should be nc16 lah, why on earth was it pg. Children can go haywire after watching that. 5/5 stars.
It's been a long time since i laughed that hard. I wun mind watching a 2nd time.

Took a train home, Bang wall lahh, fickle minded could not decided between a train or a cab. In the end train plus walk from SERANGOON MRT TO BLK 137. Dam super far, but i like. Save me 20 bucks.
It's a nice way to end off my beautiful 2 weeks of playing already. I dunno why, i liked it that way.

Well, this post marks the end of my 2nd week of June holidays, one of the best week in my whole entire lifetime, maybe the 2nd because the week after o levels was also something like this. Everyday got programme, out and out. I guess that's how i want life to be.
Chalet, camp, nice chit chat sessions, farewell party, long walk, accomplishment etc etc. That's all that in 6 days of my life. God bless. I hope i can have another week like this during december. I dun mind waking up early and getting to bed late, cause if next day is something fun and good to look forward too, by all means i dun mind.
Jacinthe, i finally know what it means for me, to live life to the fullest.
I'm contented. Thank you .
Mavis, i know what you meant when you said the other time, when you are really happy, you'll just smile NATURALLY. Thank you

Tomorrow's start's the start of mugging already. I need 1 week to finsh all my homework. 4th week is reserve for pw and revising abit before the term starts. And it's ganna be demanding. But i'm ready. I think
After all, i've fun friends with me to chill. So yess, tomorrow, wo lai le.

Well, i dunno how to put this, but i'm grateful already. Thank you god, for letting me have this 1 week. But.
I aint no 360 person.
I need time.

Bye ;D


P.s Bye econs, hi maths. Past letters were ncee, brings back much memories ;D



Live ;D