|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Saturday, June 6, 2009; ( 12:19 AM )
hello hello I pass my mother tongue mid years ;D I got A for oral like wtff ! HAHAHAHAHAH. June holidays, kay not really a holiday but yaaa, i'm superrr looking forward to all the stuffs that's happening in june lah ! Got gathering outing, somee camp i feel like going, overnight stay etc etc. Shiok lahhhh ! ;D. Pj sc and TANSHILI, dun jealous lah. =x Everybody going's about gss-essss now. ahahaaa ;D Tomorrow going out. kay that's all Idk what to blog also ;D DARILYN: gloat-er . thts your new nick . you idiot ._. Shannon` eh what gloat-er ! I'm a nice person okay ! Dumb sounds nicerrr. ;D. Andddd come fgd leh ! I think i need people. haha ;D Shi Ting: hello. ps forgot tell uue to relink me . plz relink me thx(: Shannon`kay relinked Shili: hahas:D Mr pinto ask me to tell u it's okay to fail maths test once!! LOL:D don give up ya!! hey! THis satttt!! DON FORGETTT!! Shannon`Wow ! that's very nice. Thank you mr pinto ! haha ;D. Yeaaa, going to study for june, i guess ! ;D. Not forgetting lah ! haha ;D Bye;D P.s Tomorrowwwww outtttt cheers ! ;D |