ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Saturday, May 9, 2009; ( 9:23 PM )




Shili was doing something dumb. HAHAHA ;D
Kites that are flown around sengkang is really a nice view. Whenever i pass by there, it feels different. Oh i want to fly a kite, though i dun know. Yesss i know, i dun fly kite during my tong nian okay ! I want to learn
Cause i wanna fly the stuffs away, though i know ultimately it will come back
Because a kite comes back after it has flown, always, with
Strings attached.

I am seriously having a lack of sleep nowadays !
I woke up at like 9am today to go to 3 temples before meeting TANSHILI to study at burger king
Oh and burger king at compass is super nice now. There's this table that's in a sqaure form, i mean the chusions and people can really chill out there. I want try that somedayyy
I'm seriously exhausted that even my mother's fren could tell that i was tired. Though i din felt like it at that moment.
I guess a face tells a million words.

Anywayyy, 2 essays in 4 hours. Cheers ! Did econs all the way. Oh it was nice writing price adjustment process. It's in my head now. I hope mid year, it comes out. Though it's highly unlikely because there are other chapters and this already came out for the first lecture test. which. I passed? with an E. Shit.

Bought my dumbbells and writable dvd+r andd some other stuff which i totally forgot already

I WILL STUDY HARD
I WILL PASS MY MID YEAR WITH FLYING COLOURS
I WILL GET A FOR PHYSICS
I WILL AT LEAST SLEEP 8 HOURS A DAY DESPITE HOMEWORK
I WILL GET TO UNIVERSITY
I WILL RUN TO DISTRESS
I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK AND STIVE A LITTLE MORE HARD FOR THIS 1 WEEK
I WILL MISS MY TANSHILI

and the list goes on and on

Bye ;D


P.s Oh ? you are growing muscles. Incredible hulk. hahaaa ;D



Live ;D