ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Friday, May 22, 2009; ( 9:52 PM )

Curiosity kills the cat
Ignorance is bliss

Such contradiction. Mid year's are finally over, and i feel so screwed up throughout the whole exam okay.
Gp, chinese, econs and maths.
All the paper that have a probablity to fail.
Yaaaa maths. I know, like wtf.

It's because of my maths paper, that suddenly i felt so sadd, so. Not me.
And after that, i swear that i will study so so so so hard for chemistry.
I need an A and all the while i thought maths was the one

When i did the econs paper, i realise how unprepared i am. I thought i knew, but it's a different thing inside the exam hall. I dunno what's wrong. I should start listening closely in class. The importance of her words. Sigh

But that day when i did the maths paper. My mind went blank.
Binomial, one of the easiest topic. How could i forget, 10 marks fly away just like that.
Mi, why din i practice even more questions ? If only, i could have get the proving and the last one correct.
APGP, why din i go and revise and do even more. I thought i could prove, yet ?
I so so regretted this whole episode. I'm sorry.

Went home and mugged for chem. And really mugged. Until 1 plus in the morning. The whole lecture notes, memorise the solubility and stuff. Did questions over and over again. I dunno why, i felt so affected by the maths paper. And yet i'm still unprepared. Desperate for that A.

Physics, i din know the calculation. But the rest was easy. Derived equations. 3mark. Wtf.
What is this, shit.

June holidays, okay. Shannon's ganna become so smart during term 3. It's time to focus during term 3. Foooooooccccccccuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssss.

Okay bright side already ;D

Morning woke up, went breakfast at like 10plus. Screw it lah, i can cut roti prata with my fork and spoon okay. Hahaaa ;D. Went back school. Studyed talked slacked. Cannot take it already lahh, mugged and questioned myself so many times yesterday for physics until sian alreadyy. Stayed till 7.30, acomplished quite alot. Cheers ;D
Had shooting after my paper. The feeling's just not right to shoot. It's been 2 weeks, really super off form and on target. I could not focus, my mind was wandering. My hand was tired, my mind was exhausted, my body felt weak. I dunno why. 70 shots seem so hard suddenly.
Headed over to find the rest of the people to go plaza for swensens. LIKE FINALLYYYY, its been ages since i went out to eat lah ! They talk alot, oh super lot ! But it was super funn, it was nice laughing. Cheers ;D
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, swensens grilled samba fish is a scam -.-

Girls went to shop ? And we walked around and started talking.

Reached home.
I miss the birds and the insects around the fruits on the tree. The fruits are bloomed but they aint coming anymore. The yellow bird is gone, so beautiful yet redundant.
Life is so fragile.
I dunno why, but i really want to study during term 3. I got a bad feeling when school reopens after june. Things are ganna go so fast. And i dun want to lag behind.

It's 10pm but the night still feels so young. Play hop scream and all that jazz.

Bye ;D


P.s Happy 19months yesterday ! ;D





REPLY TO TAGS

shili: hahas:D YAAAA:( i miss everything little things of 4e2!! the si da tian wang, our clique the teacher and everything!!! :( btw, jiayous for the MYE!! wahaha:D all the way. u havf my support:)
Shannon, Hahaaa ! Yeaa, you 4 always the top in the whole level one lah ! I miss the teachers, it was when it lasted ! Yeaa, screwed up my mid years already lah. Dieee

wan ting: hmmmmmm.. maybe u can try putting. i wont mind actually , cuz u are a lion too. xD
Shannon, hahaaa. Nice try. I stop roaring nowadays already. Sorethroat lah deh ;D

PJ: thank goodness its after june hols. if not i die, can't catch up.we got silver. lol SRJC got bronze, and its the only choir that got bronze, but at least better than JJC, COP.
Shannon, you better study real hard ! Dun later mid year you did quite badly, then affect pw and stuff. hahaa ! ;D Yeaa, SORRY LAHHH. our choir like a few years old only. hahaa ! Serious ? Oh yeaa, melody asked me to text you all come out one day, but i haven do so =x

DARILYN: Cheers ! :DD
Shannon, Smacks !



Live ;D