|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, April 7, 2009; ( 6:07 PM )
I swear i will start mugging real hard from today onwards. No more slacking of school work and stuff. Super focused from tomorrow onwards. I know i have said this many many times, but I'm dead serious this time round. At least start mugging and grasping concepts until mid year is over. 5 weeks more before mid year starts. Alright, just this 5 weeks, i'll study a little harder than o levels. Try to stay awake during lectures and tutorials Shannon. Smack urself. I want my C's and B's if possible my A's. Sorry to mavis and yanheng Screw andy cause he holiday now Thankss to people whoo are still in touch with me I miss you TAN SHI LI. ;D God bless me. Me and my screwed up 5 weeks of life. I swear i will play after mid years, bet on it. Bye ;D P.s We have not met up for a longgg time! ;D |