|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, March 22, 2009; ( 10:40 PM )
I will only be blogging like every week from now on, dun have the time I cannot play too much in term 2 already, its time to settle down and study mr shannon But how can you do that when ur father just bought wii, and your cousin went premium in megaupload and you gotta mass download the games, cause 1 game has like 50-80 plus links in 1 month. As many games as you can ! even my sister is helping. Anywayy, my homework are all like half done half done. Except chinese, i totally forget about it ! The only thing is, chem i finsh like EVERYTHING, gotta find tmx asap to ask about atmoic structure. I dun want to fail the test -.- Oh yeaa, student council election coming very sooonnnn, goodluck to boonhan jocelyn and ly. All the best ;D OH by the wayy, i saw this sentence in gina's blog one of the days which i forgot. "the most beautiful things in the world are unseen' Thats why people close their eyes when they sleep, when they cry and when they kiss. Thinking about it, closing their eyes to sleep really makes the most sense to me. Because dreams are the most beautiful things, and we also see them when we close their eyes. I dunno about crying, but huiyi seems to know. Kissing.. well. ;D Bye ;D P.s Its the rushhour for school again ! ;D |