ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Tuesday, February 17, 2009; ( 6:59 PM )

Hey people ;D

Life aint going so great for me nowadays. But anywayy .
Melody told me an interesting fact.
Love is an emotion that also comprises of chemical compunds = hormones. LOL

Lessons have already started. And i've been doing homework for the past 2 days.
oh yea, i got into shooting 2nd trials lah. and that ROCKSSS ;D
I got bowling trials tomorrow also,
Shooting than go bowling. heh.
Hope i get into shooting though, bowling to me, is like playing mahjong, i want to bowl but always in 2nd thoughts.
And shitass, i am constantly being harrased by joseph in msn nowadays. Viruses . GRR .

Something's wrong with me. And that i know. It seems everything is so wierd around me these few days. And that seriously sucks. I feel tired in school, doing homework gives me satisfication but i still feel wierd.
I long to go out with m.a.y and people
I long to go out with my ex classmates.
I want my saturdays and sundays because those are the days i go out and play and study.
I want to play basketball, i want to go out and party.
But shit, i cant -

And suddenly, this word appriciation came to mind when i was bathing -.-
I realise i had not been appreciating the people around me and that i almost forgotten the importance of this word. It means alot, okay at least to me.
So yess, sorry if i had not been appreciative to you peoplee.

I have been super quiet in school nowadays which is so so so unlike me. I talk like @!#$@!%* last time and this might be sick, but without swearing, i think life is abit boring -.-
So yess m.a.y, i miss swearing with you all.
I want to scream and shout and talk and laugh and the list goes onn
But .
Dam .

Eyes are a reflections what the mind doesn see
And
Its tiring to insist on somethings sometimes.

Bye ;D


P.s. Like that also can ! TOTO ! ;D



Live ;D