|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Thursday, July 31, 2008; ( 7:39 PM )
Thursday! I think that human's teacher are either super stressed up because tomorrow's theres a ss paper. i think. And they need to set it. BECAUSE ss teacher came in and wambamzam us on looking at a watch and see-ing what time is it and when the period has ended. And because of our test yesterday where everybody wrote crap. Add-ed to the spice geo teacher came in and zambamwam us on eating in class and being sort of proud and expecting much of us because of our grades which add to our stress. I mean wow, this is the first time she said it so seriously and i think this really woke me up - alittlebit. Ineedtostudy Or else my O levels are gone = $300+ and future kiss goodbye. I got my basketball cup already Like after school straight away chiong there to get it. harr! Because i like playing basketball` ALOT. ;D Its a bad today. All i have to do now, is to really start revising, starting from saturday onwards. I cannot afford my grades to fall anymore. So yea study ;D Bye ;D P.s thanks for the listening EAR. ;D |