|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, July 22, 2008; ( 5:57 PM )
Sometimes, something just don't go your way and you really wish that u could change some stuff. Its like the whole world is against you and u just cannot resist it. You feel out. Dun feel like talking but had to talk still. It sucks. Big time. but anyway. ;D Tuesday. supposed to be said the busiest week among them all. But today was rather okay. I mean im left with pinto's amaths and thats it. im like a free bird just came out of the cage. Today amazon test was a total shitass - I pratically slept for some time and my words were like in a line. Cause its like repeating what i just said for the kahlimantan test just that need to twist the words abit. I swear i was dam tired. Really dam dam dam tired. Development test is coming and i really hate human geo Cause i din do well in mid year. HAHA ! Theres like 5 free periods tomorrow and i dunno what im ganna do man! Guess its amaths or something. Wednesday is like happy hour for us I REALISE our class super guai. Cause no teacher everybody will still go their work and butts glue to the seats. HAHA ! So conducive can! Actually had high jump , long jump and discus but i skipped all of them in the end and went home. Cause yea. ;D Sorry sengchoon and pengjie. ;DD Bye ;D P.s Infer properly la ! ;D |