|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Monday, July 28, 2008; ( 5:25 PM )
Monday I think that i can do amaths and maths better when im at home compared to in class, cause maybe can concentrate better i dunno know. ;D. Cause maybe at home ownself no choice but to just study. WHOSE FAULT. haha! Okay actually its mine ;D. Anyway, lessons was okay and nothing much. Went compass after school to eat. Woahlao! Just when i thought this week was basketball, they told me that thursday then will change to basketball cup. Woahlaooo! I want it badly la! So headed to kfc and i think the varitey meal very the worth it la! Cause i change some stuff here and there =x. Headed to popular to get some A4 sizes paper and look at the sec4 books OKAY. Ss. i saw this governance question Is social cohesion more important that policy-decision and blah blah Something like that and basically is weigh both of them la I have no freaking idea how im ganna do that Oh and plus plus. my middle finger is 8.5cm long. whats yours? I did it out of boredom. ;D Amaths has been fun. For now ;D Bye ;D P.s. U know what happened ;D |