|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Saturday, July 5, 2008; ( 9:29 PM )
HAHAHA. Its a saturday and im loving it. Had amaths lesson early this morning and theres a test next week. AND THERES GEOMETRICAL PROOFs. Thats so so so sucky. I hate it. Anyway, life's fun. Ahahas. I feel super guilty for not sending a goodbye message to my aunt who has left 2 days ago. 6 months shes leaving and i think she coming back on 2009 ? OMG. im super guilty Oh well. Went burger king to do homework with mel and TANSHILI. One's super smart and the other super act smart. HAHAHA. NOW U BETTER start SMILING TANSHILI ! I wanted eat heshly pie decided not. Mcflurry. Decided not. French fries. Decided not. I dun want waste money. Financial difficulty So i went directly to dinner. HOHO Pasa malam near nanchiau there. Bought a thing something like icelolli but not icelolli. I forgot whats it called. Just know that ITSNICE. LOTR's on tv now. And its the break. So i decided to kill time to post. Im bathing soon. Dun peep. LOL Bye ;D P.s Its been so long since it has been like that. ;D |