|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, June 10, 2008; ( 9:53 PM )
;DD. Decided to create a blog to kill some time at home. Hoho So yea. From today onwards. I WILL start blogging. Congradulate me please. =X Hmm. nothing much happened today. June holidays and chemistry SPA. Then went for lunch at cp. I wun ever eat the carrot cake with chilli. Dam the aunty for putting so much. ROARS Went home and psp-ed. Started abit of my ss. Homework, the way of a sec 4 life. Thought that my aunt was coming over today to stay, but in the end ~ it was tomorrow. Sadd-ded Im seriously addicted to my psp. Shit. I should stop playing my psp and start revising but hey, i just cannot stop it. =X Whole lot of stuff coming up this week. hoho. looking forward to every single one of them mann ! ;DD. I shall stop blogging now. Cuz hey, its time to cook something to eat ;DD Bye ;D |