|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, June 22, 2008; ( 6:21 PM )
Back from plaza. hoho. went to collect something really important today. ;DD. And finally its done laa. Ahahs. Met her at compass and headed down. Tomorrow schools gana reopen already. Getting the blue eh. Don't have that mood to study now. Momentum is lost. Ahahas. Its term 3 and another 3 months and 31 days to O levels? I really got to start studying and stop playing. Chemistry and Physics. Aww mann back to the sciences. Hope i can score in the upcoming prelims. ;D Oh yea. The tree that was like 6 armlength away started bearing fruits again. But then that yellow bird have not come back yet. Bees can be seen though. Im waiting for that yellow bird to come again. I miss IT. LOLS. ;DD I need to go grab a bite now. Bye ;D P.s There was 5 HINTS ! ;D |