|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, June 29, 2008; ( 6:30 PM )
Ah. Elearn really really really sucks i tell you. Big time especially for the amaths which is the only one i got problem with Decided not to write in the answer and just write on foolscap and hand up. Cause.. you guys will know when u do it. Had problems with the maths player. in the end solve. I download it using firefox because i use firefox. Then it says got problem. Its like super strange. I read read read. OH! Internet explorer. So i open up my internet explorer and tried. And it worked ! I laughed- . Firefox and explorer really does have a difference. -~ Chem was the easiest i guess cause its direct copying and pasting. Ah and why electricity now. roars Early morning went to chinatown with family and relatives. They wanted to have morning breakfast so just follow them. long time since i went there anyway. Went to the famour coffeeshop and blast it. I walked around the whole coffeeshop for 10mins cause it was super BIG. Wanted crabmeat noodle. Haven ready. Wanted currychicken noddle. Atnight. Wanted nasi lemak. No coconut the aunty said. In the end. I ate duck noodle -. And its pretty nice. Just that my sis want is nicer. So yea- Shit! bought the wrong one. Thats all for toady. Aunty came over to stay again ! Ahahas. Great dinner tonight. hoho. Looking forward to it ! Bye ;D P.s May our summary be blank as there's no ending to it ;D |