|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Monday, June 23, 2008; ( 7:45 PM )
Ah I just finish the emaths homework. Still left the polynomials and the paper 2 that was given out today. Its like maths and maths and maths and i dunno how my science is gonna survive. I seriously need to open and study HARD. I need an A. Today was the reopening of school. Assembly super long la! Especially when GLC started talking. Wow. 1 slide was like almost 5-7mins and its elearn day on next Monday. Come on laa. Its from sec 1-5. So its ganna be dam lag i guess ? Cuz last time's 1 was 3-5 was already super laggy. Now its all 5 levels. Great ! Time tabled reshuffled. Hopefully our chinese O levels orals wun clash with the cultural night which i think will sure clash der la! If not how to attend for the last few. Cuz by the time it ends already 5+. No time to change and rush to the concert. Oh man! Speaking of chinese orals, im in deep shit ! And i thought we could end school today at 3 cuz no maths ssp. And in the end ? Stayed for 2 odd hours to do paper 1. Ah crap ! After that went compass kopitiam to eat. ;DD. 372 home-ed. Ahahs. I got to rush on my maths and start pondering on the questions. ;D Bye ;D P.S. I need the pictures soon! |